Thursday, July 5, 2012

"Rift Jump" Release Day!

I am proud to bring to you my latest novel: Rift Jump, a paranormal romance from the folks at Splashdown Darkwater!


This is a story that I first started writing way back in high school. It collected dust in my desk drawer for nearly twenty years and, in some sort of "Ah, what the heck" kind of inspiration, I unearthed it and set out to rewrite it and bring it to the world. What began as a lark has turned into an incredible journey. I've met a lot of new people behind the scenes, as well as learned a lot about myself and about my writing in the process. I'm very proud of this strange little book and hope you all check it out. Here's the back blurb:

THE DAY MICHAEL MORRISON DIED
WAS THE DAY HIS LIFE BEGAN.

A sinister threat is growing in the void between realities, and Michael has been recruited to stop it. Ripped from his own violent life, he is sent rift jumping to other worlds seeking out the agents of the Dark and putting them to an end by any means necessary. The love of his life, Sara, joins him as he battles Civil War spaceships, sea serpents, superpowered humans, and even his own duplicate from a parallel timeline.

But the darkness he fights is growing within him too, calling him to the same destiny as every Michael from every other world. If he is to change his fate, he must learn to love, to forgive, to trust, and to let the man in the Stetson guide him to become the warrior of the Light he was always meant to be.

Stay tuned in the days ahead for more Rift Jump-related goodies, including interviews, an excerpt, my customary unofficial soundtrack, and a very intimate behind-the-scenes look at the story behind the story.

Buy your copy today! The book is available at these fine outlets:

Amazon
Kindle
Barnes & Noble
Smashwords

No comments: