Monday, June 8, 2015

An Update and a Release!

Been awhile since we've had an update around here because I've been knee-deep in the final phases of production for my new novel Rift Jump Volume 2: Sara's Song. I'm happy to report that we're almost there! The e-book will most likely be online this week, with the paperback soon to follow--if not released simultaneously. Ironing out all the kinks and getting it ready to unleash upon the world.

Sara's Song is meant to be the capper to my wild little ride through the multiverse and, believe me when I say, this is the biggest project I've ever done. There's some mind-bending, reality-warping, galaxy-shattering goodness going on in this thing. Think Lovecraft meets Star Wars with teen love thrown in the mix, all wrapped in a comic book package. This is a fantasy epic I've been working on since high school and I'm excited to share it with you all.

In the meantime, now is the perfect time to get caught up on the Rift Jump saga. The Revised and Expanded Edition is now available in print and e-book. Check it out and stay tuned for the big release of the epic finale!

No comments: