Monday, February 4, 2013

"Rift Jump" Review on Spirit Blade Podcast!

Oh, Paeter, you slipped this one by me. :)

I'm a huge fan of Paeter Frandsen's work over at Spirit Blade Productions. He's been by here on the blog for an interview about his outstanding audio play productions and he's always cool to have me over to the show to discuss whatever project I'm selling at the time.

Back in December (as I discovered last night :p) Paeter included a review of my sci-fi/action/romance/genre-bending novel Rift Jump in his Christimastime podcast. John Wilkerson reviews the book and I really appreciated his thoughts. Overall very positive, as well as being honest, firm, and articulate. It's always a weird thing getting someone's reaction on a book you've written--you wonder if they pick up on your subtleties or if they "get" what you were trying to "say" or whatever. But I love it when a Reader has put a lot of thought into what you've written and have formed an opinion about it. It can be a nerve-wracking experience, but I really enjoyed John's thoughts--and what critiques he had--and I hope you guys check it out.

Click here to listen to the podcast.

The review is at the beginning of the podcast. Give it a listen, and then buy the book! Still available in print, Kindle, and Nook, yo!


No comments: