Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"Bigfoot Terror Tales" is HERE!!

 
Spawned by the success of Eric S. Brown's wildly popular Bigfoot War series, Coscom Entertainment has released not one but TWO Bigfoot anthologies! That's two whole volumes of Bigfoot terror, carnage, and gore--perfect for any monster fan. What's more, my story "Exiled" is featured in Volume Two!

What's my story about? Here's an excerpt from an interview I did with Eric back in 2011 (!) where I talk about my contribution to the anthology (click here to read the entire interview):

The story itself, though, is really my way of dealing with watching Mickey Rourke in The Wrestler, ha ha. That movie really hit me. I mean, I felt that character. But it was so blasted sad, man, and I just thought “You know, this guy needs some love in his life. Or maybe just a chance to wrestle a Bigfoot.” That brought a smile to my face and I couldn’t wait to write that story. I hope everybody digs it.

I hope everyone goes and checks out Bigfoot Terror Tales. They're a long time coming and I'm really happy to see them emerge from the dark recesses of the shadowy forests to visit their furry mayhem on an unsuspecting public. Volume One was released last October and is available in print and Kindle version. Volume Two, featuring my story "Exiled", is available on Kindle and at Smashwords. Print copies are coming soon. Go check it out!

No comments: