Saturday, August 18, 2012

The "Amazing Love" Trailer is Here!

Evening, folks. Thought I'd drop in real quick to announce that the trailer to my feature film screenwriting debut Amazing Love: The Story of Hosea is now live! As I've stated before, this is a departure for me and my monster-loving ways, but it touches on a subject dear to my heart. The Biblical account of Hosea has always moved me, but I feel that it's been buried in obscurity for far too long.

When the producers approached me to write a Biblical movie, I knew I had to sidestep the familiar stories and share this often-overlooked story of unconditional love. I've recently seen the movie and I think the love of Hosea (and by extension God) comes through in a powerful way. I hope you guys check it out. It will NOT be playing in theaters--the producers wish to keep this a special event, just for the churches. Any church can show it. To arrange for your church to show the movie, email Rich Christiano at rc@christianmovies.com or call 949 380-8550 and they'll take care of you.


Amazing Love - Trailer 1080p from Rich Christiano on Vimeo.

5 comments:

P. Creeden said...

Love Sean Astin! Excited about the movie now :)

Ron Franks said...

Looks awesome!! I am excited about the movie and being able to say I know Greg Mitchell as well. Thanks Greg for being a vessel of God's choosing to bring Him glory!

Linda of Note said...

Do you know anything about when it will be out on DVD or Blu-ray?

Greg Mitchell said...

Not yet. I know they're trying to give it time to run through the churches first. Last I heard, they were going to release it later this year. I'm not sure if that's still the plan or not--I'm not generally a part of those studio-type conversations.

Linda of Note said...

Thanks Greg, and thanks for posting it! :-)