Saturday, August 4, 2012

"Metamorphosis" Preview

Hey, all. Super stoked to see that author/artist Bob Freeman has posted his proposed covers for the individual short stories contained within Rookhaven Publishing's A Cat of Nine Tales anthology! If you're a fan of monster hunters and weird pulp horror, pick this up! My contribution to this collection of occult detective tales is "Metamorphosis", which features a peek into the origin of my very own paranormal investigator--Vinnie Caponi. Vinnie has two stories coming out this year. "Metamorphosis", and then another Caponi adventure will be included in the Monsters! anthology. Both stories should be out by this October, and make the perfect Halloween treat.

The cover below depicts Josh, Vinnie's brother-in-law and investigative partner. Josh has a major role to play in Vinnie's humble beginnings. As always, it's a real thrill to see an artist interpret one of my characters. I can't wait for you all to meet Josh and Vinnie in their two Halloween tales and I hope you'll be seeing more of them in the future. As I keep saying, I've got some big plans for Vinnie...



To see the rest of the covers that Bob has beautifully rendered for the anthology, head over to his blog!

No comments: