Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Listen to "The Zoo" Interview!

Last night I had a great time doing a podcast with one of my oldest friends, James "Shamrock Jim" Stacey on his show "The Zoo". Normally they discuss politics, but James and his co-host Kirk were kind enough to make some room for me while we discussed Enemies of the Cross. What followed was an intense hour of talking about writing, horror, religion, my series, Christian Horror, and the very nature of what it means to be a Christian creative type. Needless to say, it got pretty deep! It was super-fun and now the whole show is available for you to listen or download. My episode is number 156.



We had a little bit of technical difficulty at the very beginning (isn't that always the way?), but things right themselves at about the two minute mark. I hope everyone takes a listen and enjoys!

No comments: