Monday, December 19, 2011

Trailer Debut for "Enemies of the Cross"!

And a Merry Christmas to you.

I had hoped to put together another exclusive The Coming Evil short story for your holiday entertainment, but alas, I've been super busy with a number of writing projects. However, my excitement for the upcoming Enemies of the Cross cannot be contained, so we've got a complete web redesign to reflect the February release. I had planned on changing things over to this Enemies theme after the start of the New Year, but I couldn't hold out any longer!

But wait--there's more!

I also got special permission from Realms to premiere the feature trailer for Enemies of the Cross a few weeks early. You all are the first to see it! Watch it below and behold me and my acting prowess. Why am I in this trailer, you ask? Well, I played a bit part as the character of "Jeff" in the trailer for The Strange Man, having nearly forgotten that Jeff is the central character in Enemies. So, for the sake of visual consistency, I drafted myself into the role once more. I shall attempt to overcome my embarrassment and show you the trailer anyway.

Pre-order your copy of Enemies of the Cross today and look for it on shelves nationwide February 7, 2012!

Enjoy the trailer and have a great holiday!

2 comments:

Bruce Hennigan said...

Can't wait to read it!

Sweet One said...

The scene with the kid in the bedroom is just like I pictured it!